Trust | Knowledge | Experience
Helping you with all your real estate needs

Buying, selling or lease purchasing can be a complicated process that has several possibilities of going wrong.  It can also be fun and rewarding. It can be an exciting process!  That is my job and my passion: To make sure your real estate deals go smoothly and that you are happy with the process and the outcome.

 

In my life I have moved several times.  I personally have had 20+ transactions. I know what it is like to be in your shoes! My first real estate sale, I had no idea of what was going on. Over the years, I have learned a lot, and I want to pass that on to you, so that you can buy, sell or lease purchase with confidence.

 

I want to share with you my understanding and studies of negotiations so that you get the best deal possible. I want to share with you my experience and understanding of the real estate market as it relates to how you can better sell or buy your home. I want to share with you my experience and understanding of the psychology of selling or buying real estate.

 

If you are interested in working with me, I will go the extra mile for you. I will be with you every step of the way.

I like to say 98% of real estate is easy; it is the other 2% that will make or break the deal. That 2% shows up on more deals than you would think.  This is where I shine and can bring my talents, experience and education into play. I don’t stop working on something until it is right and completed.

 

When I am not working on real estate, I enjoy running, skiing, backpacking, hiking and mountain biking.  I love spending time with my family and enjoying all that Colorado has to offer.

Selling or Buying a Home

Selling: You want the best value for you home; And you want to sell it in a timely manner.  You want to make your house presentable, yet you do not want to make everything new.

 

Buying: You want to find a house you'd love to live in; And you do not want to pay too much. You want to out shine your purchasing competition, but you do not want to over pay.

 

I want to share my experience and knowledge with you and help you get the results you want.

Denver Area Lease / Purchase Expert

What is Lease/ Purchase? What are the pros and cons? Is it right for you? 

 

The Lease / Purchase program that I work with allows you to pick a home from several homes listed for sale.  I have a company that will purchase the house for you. They will then rent it to you, and you will have the option to purchase the house anytime in the next 5 yrs.  If you later decided not to purchase the house, then your only commitment is the year to year lease.

 

There are many upsides, and there are some reasons not do to this. I would love the opportunity to talk about whether this is the right fit for you.

 

Please contact Mike by one of the following options. 

Phone:
Call or Text
720.519.9005
Schedule a phone call with Mike for a time that is convenient for you.
Click Here to Schedule a Time for Mike to Call You

© 2019 by MEP Enterprises LLC